How Do I Delete My Birthday On Facebook

With iphone 6 lots of users are observing that Facebook birthday as well as occasions are contaminating their personal calendars on their iPhones and also iPads. By disabling and also hiding this data, you can return your calendar to its previous look and feel.

Apple incorporated Facebook deep within iOS with the most recent update. Lots of individuals have initially discovered this when seeing Facebook occasions and birthdays from Facebook buddies inhabiting their calendars.

For instance, Jack sent us the following:

" The one point I don't such as concerning my apple iphone 5 is that birthdays from my fb buddies show up in my schedule. My kid is now wishing to update our household's iPad and his iPod Touch to iphone 6. Exists any way I can keep Facebook assimilation however hide those birthdays?"

Other individuals are removing their Facebook details from their iOS gadget to attempt to eliminate this information. Fortunately, you can quickly hide the birthday celebrations as well as Facebook events while maintaining the other Facebook functions allowed.

1. Open up the Schedule application on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

2. Click the Calendar switch in the top left hand edge of the display.

3. Under the Facebook section, uncheck Facebook Occasions and also Birthday Celebrations.
Delete Birthday From Facebook

4. Additionally, if you have actually permitted your tool to replicate Facebook birthdays right into your Contacts, you might want to uncheck the Birthdays option under the Other section.