How to Delete All Facebook Messages

Over the past month two of my Facebook pals have actually had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these situations the hacker selected to undergo the person's Facebook emails to check out every one of their messages and after that make use of that info to message their pals-- posing as them. I was one of those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to recognize that a person could potentially have accessibility to every one of your personal discussions that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for several years!

After this experience I decided that I wished to erase every one of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever before hacked, a minimum of I can limit what they would have access to. However I discovered that this had not been as easy as you would certainly assume as there is no international "Remove All" choice for Facebook messages as well as discussions. Instead, you should click right into each discussion, click the "Actions" switch, and choose "Delete Conversation". To do this for the hundreds of discussions that I have actually carried Facebook over the past several years would certainly have been much as well lengthy. Nonetheless, I did locate an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that worked.

How To Delete All Facebook Messages



The process is straightforward. Open your Chrome browser and also navigate to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 individuals as well as I found it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks ago, so I can very recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, merely authorize into Facebook. Open up the complete messages window and click the plugin icon that rests on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will certainly erase all the messages on that particular whole web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may need to scroll down as well as click Introduce a couple of times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a few minutes you should be rid of all your old discussions, and they will not reappear when the person messages you once again. You'll have a fresh start!