Facebook Delete All Messages at once

Over the past month two of my Facebook friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these situations the hacker picked to experience the person's Facebook e-mails to check out every one of their messages and then use that information to message their good friends-- impersonating them. I was among those people that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to understand that someone might possibly have access to all of your individual conversations that you've had with friends and family, going back for years!

After this experience I chose that I wanted to delete every one of my past Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever hacked, at the very least I could restrict what they would certainly have access to. But I discovered that this wasn't as easy as you would certainly believe as there is no worldwide "Erase All" choice for Facebook messages and discussions. Instead, you need to click right into each conversation, click the "Activities" button, and select "Delete Conversation". To do this for the hundreds of discussions that I have actually carried Facebook over the past numerous years would have been far as well time-consuming. Nonetheless, I did locate a remarkable plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that did the trick.

Facebook Delete All Messages At Once



The process is basic. Open your Chrome browser and also navigate to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 users as well as I located it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks earlier, so I can very recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, just authorize right into Facebook. Open up the full messages home window and click on the plugin icon that remains on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Release". It will certainly delete all the messages on that entire web page. If you have a lot of old messages you might need to scroll down and click Introduce a couple of times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of minutes you need to be rid of all your old discussions, and also they will not come back when the individual messages you once again. You'll have a fresh start!