How to Delete All Messages In Facebook Inbox at once

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook pals have had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these instances the cyberpunk picked to undergo the individual's Facebook e-mails to review every one of their messages and afterwards use that information to message their friends-- impersonating them. I was one of those people that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that somebody can possibly have access to every one of your personal conversations that you've had with family and friends, going back for years!

Hereafter experience I decided that I intended to remove all of my previous Facebook messages so that if I was ever hacked, at the very least I can restrict what they would have accessibility to. However I uncovered that this had not been as simple as you would assume as there is no international "Erase All" option for Facebook messages and also discussions. Instead, you need to click into each conversation, click the "Activities" switch, as well as pick "Delete Discussion". To do this for the hundreds of conversations that I've had on Facebook over the past a number of years would certainly have been far also taxing. However, I did find an impressive plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that worked.

How To Delete All Messages In Facebook Inbox At Once



The procedure is easy. Open up your Chrome web browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 individuals and also I located it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks ago, so I can very suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, simply sign right into Facebook. Open the full messages home window as well as click on the plugin symbol that sits on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will delete all the messages on that particular entire web page. If you have a lot of old messages you may require to scroll down as well as click Release a couple of times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of minutes you must be rid of all your old conversations, and they will not come back when the person messages you once again. You'll have a fresh start!