How Do You Delete Your Facebook Messages All at once

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook buddies have actually had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these instances the cyberpunk chose to experience the person's Facebook e-mails to check out all of their messages and then use that details to message their good friends-- impersonating them. I was one of those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that someone could potentially have access to all of your individual conversations that you've had with friends and family, going back for years!

After this experience I determined that I wanted to delete every one of my past Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever hacked, a minimum of I can limit what they would certainly have accessibility to. But I found that this had not been as very easy as you would think as there is no global "Delete All" choice for Facebook messages as well as conversations. Rather, you must click into each discussion, click on the "Activities" button, and select "Remove Discussion". To do this for the thousands of discussions that I've had on Facebook over the past a number of years would certainly have been much also time-consuming. Nonetheless, I did discover an amazing plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that worked.

How Do You Delete Your Facebook Messages All At Once



The process is straightforward. Open up your Chrome internet browser and also browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 individuals as well as I found it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks ago, so I can highly advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, simply authorize right into Facebook. Open up the complete messages home window and also click the plugin symbol that sits on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Introduce". It will certainly delete all the messages on that entire web page. If you have a lot of old messages you may need to scroll down and click Launch a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of minutes you should be rid of all your old conversations, as well as they will not come back when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!