Delete All Messages On Facebook

Over the past month two of my Facebook close friends have had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these situations the hacker selected to undergo the individual's Facebook emails to review every one of their messages and after that use that details to message their good friends-- impersonating them. I was one of those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that somebody could potentially have access to all of your personal discussions that you have actually had with family and friends, going back for many years!

Hereafter experience I chose that I wished to delete every one of my previous Facebook messages so that if I was ever hacked, at least I can limit what they would certainly have access to. However I uncovered that this had not been as simple as you would certainly think as there is no worldwide "Erase All" choice for Facebook messages and also conversations. Rather, you should click into each conversation, click on the "Activities" button, as well as pick "Delete Conversation". To do this for the hundreds of discussions that I've carried Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been far as well time-consuming. Nonetheless, I did discover an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that worked.

Delete All Messages On Facebook



The process is basic. Open up your Chrome web browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 users and I located it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks ago, so I can very suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, merely sign right into Facebook. Open the complete messages home window and also click on the plugin symbol that rests on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Launch". It will certainly remove all the messages on that particular entire web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might require to scroll down as well as click Launch a few times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a few minutes you must be rid of all your old conversations, as well as they will certainly not come back when the person messages you again. You'll have a fresh start!