How to See who Searches for You On Facebook




I think of there's numerous people around that would certainly be quite interested in finding out who's been searching for them on Facebook.

How To See Who Searches For You On Facebook


If you are among them then you'll most likely enjoy this article due to the fact that I observed something quite cool the various other week which enables you to do just that, and also I'm mosting likely to share it with you today.

It's not one of the most 'useful' of approaches, yet it functions-- and it's the only approach I recognize that does. I know there's a load of apps that claim they can show you that's been looking for you however most of them are just duff & are constructed with other objectives (such as swiping accessibility to your profile to upload spam).

With this method you do not need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other methods there's no danger to your account.

Right here's how I found it.

At the time of creating this message I don't make use of Facebook-- I have not done so for quite a while as well as I don't mean to in the future.

As you can most likely gather I'm not a large fan of Facebook, however I do have an account.

It does not have anything on it, it's just an empty account setup with my name and also it was produced with the single purpose of permitting me to register to specific web sites. You recognize ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to get gain access to.

So yeah as high as I don't such as Facebook I was virtually compelled to develop an account.

Currently below's things-- a number of weeks back I took place an evening out & I satisfied a girl. We chatted for a bit as well as I provided her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever spoke with her once again (as well as I could not remember her name * whoops *).

But ... A few days after I just so happened to sign right into Facebook on my phone, and also guess who existed in my 'recommended pals'?

None other than the woman I satisfied on that evening out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So afterwards evening out she need to have looked for me on Facebook (most likely to see if I have a partner ... and also possibly to remember what I really appear like).

As well as due to the fact that Facebook doesn't recognize who else to advise to me (since I don't have anything on my Facebook account), it's decided to show me recommended friends based upon that has been looking for me.

So below's the bargain.

If you already have a Facebook account you're recommended pals will not always show people who have actually been looking for you. Certain, several of them may have searched for you yet there is no other way of informing for sure.

As a standard Facebook will certainly reveal you suggested pals based upon your passions, that your currently good friends with & what teams you've signed up with-- amongst a whole lots of other things.

However if you haven't set anything up in your Facebook account, as well as you do not have any type of good friends-- it doesn't understand who to suggest.

So it reveals you individuals that have actually looked for you as it's next-best assumption! Amazing huh?

Now if you do not currently have a Facebook account however would certainly want figuring out that's looking for you on there after that do what I did-- set up a blank account and also take a look at your 'suggested close friends' (however make certain to review the vital pointers below, or else it could screw up).

As well as if you do currently have a Facebook however would additionally want finding out that's been looking for you, below's what you'll need to do ...

  • Develop a seperate account (utilizing your genuine name) and also publish an account photo of on your own.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Currently when people search for you they'll see 2 accounts turn up-- naturally they'll click both to discover which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be evident which one is your main account as it'll have pals and also updates, yet cunningly you've got an additional account resting there prepared to capture unsuspecting searchers.

After that, when you're ready to discover that's been looking for you all you need to do is sign into the 'blank' account and also look into your advised pals ... Bazinga! You got them.

But, consider these essential pointers.

Firstly, use common sense-- also on your 'empty' account Facebook will certainly advised some 'arbitrary' close friends, so not everybody that shows up there will certainly have looked for you ... But if someone appears there who you happened to meet that would have had no other previous link to you (like the instance I mentioned regarding the lady in the club), after that possibilities are they have actually searched for you ... or else I assume you'll agree that's one major coincidence.

Secondly-- do not do anything on your 'empty' account apart from check in & scroll via the listing of suggested pals.

Seriously, nothing.

Don't search any person, do not click on accounts-- don't do anything.

The 2nd you provide Facebook some details it'll start using it so suggest close friends so it will end up being harder to inform who has actually searched for you & that's been revealed there since they're linked to something you've clicked on or looked.

To wrap it up.

There you have it-- that's exactly just how you can learn that's been looking for you on Facebook. No question you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most practical approach in the technique, but hey ho it works & it's the only method I understand that does.