How to See who Likes Your Facebook Page

Facebook changed the method you can see who liked your page Prior to you could just click the variety of likes as well as a popup would certainly turn up with the people that like your page.

This transformed and also you need to do 2 extra steps now.

Individuals that like your web page.

1. Click the web link 'Like this' just listed below the number of likes on your page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click on 'See likes' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Here is the list of your likes in sequential order, i.e. people that liked your page most lately are first in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


View Suches As through Insights

There is one more means to locate individuals that liked your page, using Insights. In fact it coincides means however a different starting factor.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Now Click 'Likes'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click on 'See sorts' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the List of the people that liked your web page, with most lately suched as first in this checklist.


Who Likes My Facebook Page