How to Delete All My Messages On Facebook

Over the past month two of my Facebook pals have had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these instances the cyberpunk selected to go through the person's Facebook emails to review all of their messages and afterwards use that info to message their buddies-- posing as them. I was just one of those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to realize that someone can possibly have accessibility to all of your personal discussions that you have actually had with family and friends, going back for years!

Hereafter experience I chose that I wanted to erase all of my past Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever hacked, at least I might restrict what they would have access to. Yet I uncovered that this wasn't as easy as you would think as there is no worldwide "Erase All" option for Facebook messages and discussions. Instead, you need to click into each discussion, click the "Actions" button, and also select "Erase Discussion". To do this for the numerous conversations that I have actually carried Facebook over the past a number of years would certainly have been far as well time-consuming. However, I did find an incredible plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that did the trick.

How To Delete All My Messages On Facebook



The process is simple. Open up your Chrome internet browser and browse to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 users and also I located it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks earlier, so I can extremely suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, just authorize into Facebook. Open up the full messages window as well as click the plugin symbol that remains on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Launch". It will certainly delete all the messages on that particular entire web page. If you have a lot of old messages you may require to scroll down and click Release a few times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a couple of minutes you should be rid of all your old discussions, as well as they will certainly not re-emerge when the individual messages you again. You'll have a clean slate!