How to Delete All the Messages From Facebook

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook buddies have actually had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these instances the hacker picked to go through the person's Facebook emails to review every one of their messages and afterwards make use of that info to message their friends-- posing as them. I was among those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that someone might possibly have access to every one of your individual conversations that you have actually had with family and friends, returning for years!

After this experience I determined that I wanted to erase every one of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever before hacked, at least I could limit what they would certainly have access to. Yet I discovered that this had not been as very easy as you would certainly believe as there is no global "Delete All" option for Facebook messages and also conversations. Rather, you need to click into each conversation, click the "Actions" button, as well as pick "Remove Conversation". To do this for the hundreds of conversations that I have actually had on Facebook over the past a number of years would certainly have been much too lengthy. However, I did locate a fantastic plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that worked.

How To Delete All The Messages From Facebook



The procedure is easy. Open your Chrome internet browser as well as browse to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 customers as well as I found it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks ago, so I can highly advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, simply authorize into Facebook. Open the full messages home window as well as click the plugin symbol that remains on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Release". It will erase all the messages on that entire web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may need to scroll down and also click Introduce a couple of times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a few minutes you should be rid of all your old discussions, and also they will certainly not reappear when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!