Can You Delete All Messages On Facebook

Over the past month two of my Facebook good friends have had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these situations the cyberpunk chose to undergo the individual's Facebook emails to read all of their messages and afterwards use that information to message their buddies-- impersonating them. I was among those people that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to understand that a person might possibly have access to every one of your individual conversations that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for years!

Hereafter experience I determined that I wanted to delete every one of my past Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever hacked, a minimum of I might restrict what they would certainly have accessibility to. However I found that this wasn't as simple as you would certainly assume as there is no worldwide "Remove All" option for Facebook messages and discussions. Instead, you need to click into each discussion, click on the "Activities" switch, as well as select "Delete Conversation". To do this for the thousands of discussions that I have actually had on Facebook over the past numerous years would have been far too time-consuming. Nonetheless, I did locate an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that worked.

Can You Delete All Messages On Facebook



The procedure is straightforward. Open your Chrome web browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 customers and I found it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks earlier, so I can extremely advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, simply authorize into Facebook. Open the complete messages window as well as click the plugin icon that rests on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Introduce". It will delete all the messages on that entire page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might need to scroll down and click Introduce a few times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of minutes you must be rid of all your old discussions, and also they will certainly not re-emerge when the individual messages you once again. You'll have a clean slate!