How Can I See who Has Liked My Facebook Page

Facebook altered the way you can see that liked your page Before you can just click the number of sort and also a popup would show up with individuals that like your page.

This altered as well as you need to do 2 added steps now.

Individuals that like your page.

1. Click on the link 'Similar to this' just below the number of sort on your page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See sorts' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Right here is the list of your sort in sequential order, i.e. people that liked your web page most recently are first in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Sight Likes by means of Insights

There is an additional way to find individuals that liked your page, via Insights. Really it coincides means however a various beginning point.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Currently Click 'Likes'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click on 'See sorts' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the Checklist of individuals that liked your web page, with most lately liked initially in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page