Who is Searching for Me On Facebook




I imagine there's quite a few individuals out there that would be rather thinking about learning who's been looking for them on Facebook.

Who Is Searching For Me On Facebook


If you are among them after that you'll possibly appreciate this article due to the fact that I saw something quite cool down the other week which allows you to do just that, and I'm mosting likely to share it with you right now.

It's not the most 'sensible' of approaches, but it works-- as well as it's the only technique I recognize that does. I understand there's a load of apps that claim they can reveal you that's been searching for you however most of them are simply duff & are developed with other objectives (such as swiping access to your account to post spam).

With this approach you do not need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other approaches there's no threat to your account.

Here's exactly how I found it.

At the time of writing this post I don't make use of Facebook-- I haven't done so for a long time as well as I do not plan to in the near future.

As you can most likely collect I'm not a big fan of Facebook, but I do have an account.

It does not have anything on it, it's just an empty account configuration with my name and it was developed with the single intent of enabling me to subscribe to particular internet sites. You understand ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to get access.

So yep as much as I do not like Facebook I was basically required to produce an account.

Currently here's the important things-- a couple of weeks back I went on a night out & I fulfilled a lady. We chatted for a bit as well as I provided her my number.

Disappointingly I never spoke with her once again (and I could not remember her name * whoops *).

But ... A few days after I so occurred to authorize into Facebook on my phone, and hunch who was there in my 'recommended pals'?

None besides the girl I satisfied on that particular night out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that night out she need to have searched for me on Facebook (probably to see if I have a partner ... and perhaps to remember what I actually appear like).

And due to the fact that Facebook doesn't recognize that else to advise to me (because I don't have anything on my Facebook account), it's decided to reveal me advised close friends based on that has actually been looking for me.

So below's the offer.

If you already have a Facebook account you're advised friends will not necessarily show people who have been searching for you. Sure, some of them might have looked for you but there is no other way of informing for certain.

As a standard Facebook will show you advised close friends based on your interests, who your already close friends with & what groups you've signed up with-- among a whole tons of various other points.

However if you haven't established anything up in your Facebook account, and also you don't have any kind of friends-- it doesn't recognize who to recommend.

So it shows you the people that have looked for you as it's next-best assumption! Cool huh?

Currently if you don't currently have a Facebook account yet would be interested in learning who's looking for you on there then do what I did-- set up an empty account and also have a look at your 'suggested pals' (yet be sure to read the crucial tips below, or else it might mess up).

And if you do already have a Facebook yet would certainly additionally be interested in discovering that's been searching for you, right here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Produce a seperate account (utilizing your real name) and also submit a profile image of yourself.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Currently when individuals search for you they'll see 2 accounts come up-- naturally they'll click on both to figure out which one is 'the genuine you' ... It'll be obvious which one is your major account as it'll have pals and updates, however cunningly you have actually obtained an additional account sitting there prepared to capture unwary searchers.

Then, when you're ready to learn who's been searching for you all you need to do is sign into the 'blank' account and check out your advised close friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

However, think about these crucial suggestions.

To start with, use sound judgment-- even on your 'empty' account Facebook will certainly advised some 'random' friends, so not everybody that turns up there will have searched for you ... Yet if somebody shows up there who you occurred to meet who would have had no other previous link to you (like the instance I pointed out about the lady in the club), after that chances are they've searched for you ... otherwise I believe you'll agree that's one significant coincidence.

Second of all-- don't do anything on your 'empty' account besides sign in & scroll via the list of advised close friends.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Don't search any person, do not click accounts-- do not do anything.

The second you offer Facebook some information it'll start using it so recommend friends so it will certainly become harder to tell who has searched for you & that's been shown there because they're attached to something you have actually clicked on or browsed.

To cover it up.

There you have it-- that's specifically how you can learn that's been looking for you on Facebook. No question you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most useful approach in the approach, but hey ho it works & it's the only approach I know that does.