How to Delete All Your Messages On Facebook at once

Over the past month two of my Facebook buddies have had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these situations the cyberpunk chose to experience the individual's Facebook emails to review all of their messages and after that utilize that info to message their good friends-- impersonating them. I was just one of those people that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to realize that a person could possibly have access to all of your personal conversations that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for many years!

After this experience I decided that I wanted to delete every one of my past Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever hacked, a minimum of I could restrict what they would have access to. However I discovered that this wasn't as very easy as you would think as there is no international "Remove All" alternative for Facebook messages as well as conversations. Instead, you have to click right into each conversation, click the "Actions" button, and select "Remove Conversation". To do this for the hundreds of conversations that I have actually had on Facebook over the past several years would certainly have been far also time-consuming. Nevertheless, I did find an impressive plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that worked.

How To Delete All Your Messages On Facebook At Once



The process is straightforward. Open your Chrome browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 individuals as well as I found it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks ago, so I can very recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, just authorize into Facebook. Open the full messages home window as well as click on the plugin symbol that remains on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Launch". It will certainly erase all the messages on that whole web page. If you have a lot of old messages you may require to scroll down and also click Introduce a couple of times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of minutes you ought to be rid of all your old conversations, as well as they will not come back when the person messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!