How Do You Delete All Your Facebook Messages at once

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook pals have actually had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these situations the hacker picked to go through the individual's Facebook e-mails to check out every one of their messages and after that make use of that info to message their buddies-- impersonating them. I was just one of those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to understand that somebody could possibly have accessibility to all of your individual discussions that you have actually had with family and friends, returning for several years!

Hereafter experience I made a decision that I wanted to delete every one of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I can limit what they would certainly have access to. However I found that this wasn't as very easy as you would believe as there is no international "Erase All" choice for Facebook messages and conversations. Rather, you need to click into each conversation, click the "Actions" switch, as well as select "Remove Discussion". To do this for the numerous discussions that I've had on Facebook over the past numerous years would have been far as well time-consuming. Nevertheless, I did find an impressive plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that did the trick.

How Do You Delete All Your Facebook Messages At Once



The process is straightforward. Open up your Chrome web browser as well as navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 users and also I located it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks back, so I can highly advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, simply authorize right into Facebook. Open the complete messages home window as well as click on the plugin icon that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Release". It will certainly erase all the messages on that particular whole web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may require to scroll down and click Launch a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of minutes you ought to be rid of all your old discussions, and also they will certainly not reappear when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a clean slate!