How Do I Delete All My Messages On Facebook

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook pals have actually had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these instances the cyberpunk chose to experience the person's Facebook emails to review every one of their messages and then make use of that information to message their pals-- impersonating them. I was one of those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to recognize that someone can possibly have accessibility to every one of your individual discussions that you have actually had with friends and family, going back for many years!

Hereafter experience I made a decision that I intended to erase every one of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, a minimum of I can restrict what they would certainly have access to. But I uncovered that this wasn't as very easy as you would certainly think as there is no worldwide "Remove All" choice for Facebook messages and discussions. Rather, you should click right into each conversation, click on the "Actions" button, and also choose "Delete Conversation". To do this for the thousands of discussions that I have actually carried Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been much also lengthy. Nevertheless, I did discover an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that sufficed.

How Do I Delete All My Messages On Facebook



The process is basic. Open your Chrome web browser and also browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 users and I located it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks back, so I can highly advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, just sign into Facebook. Open up the full messages window and also click the plugin symbol that sits on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Introduce". It will certainly remove all the messages on that whole web page. If you have a lot of old messages you may require to scroll down as well as click Introduce a few times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of mins you need to be rid of all your old conversations, and also they will not re-emerge when the person messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!