Who Sees My Likes On Facebook

Facebook altered the way you can see that liked your page Before you could simply click the variety of sort and also a popup would certainly show up with individuals that like your web page.

This transformed as well as you need to do 2 extra steps now.

The people that like your web page.

1. Click on the web link 'Such as this' just below the variety of sort on your page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See likes' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Below is the list of your sort in chronological order, i.e. individuals that liked your page most just recently are first in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


View Suches As via Insights

There is another means to find the people that liked your page, via Insights. Actually it coincides method however a different beginning point.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Currently Click 'Likes'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click on 'See sorts' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the List of the people that liked your web page, with most lately suched as first in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page