Who Can Search for Me On Facebook




I imagine there's several people available that would certainly be rather curious about finding out who's been searching for them on Facebook.

Who Can Search For Me On Facebook


If you are among them then you'll most likely enjoy this post because I saw something rather cool the various other week which enables you to do simply that, and also I'm mosting likely to share it with you now.

It's not one of the most 'sensible' of techniques, but it functions-- and it's the only approach I recognize that does. I know there's a load of apps that declare they can show you that's been looking for you yet a lot of them are just duff & are constructed with other intentions (such as taking access to your profile to upload spam).

With this method you don't require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other approaches there's no threat to your account.

Here's exactly how I found it.

At the time of composing this message I don't utilize Facebook-- I have not done so for a long time as well as I do not intend to in the near future.

As you can most likely collect I'm not a large fan of Facebook, yet I do have an account.

It does not have anything on it, it's just an empty account arrangement with my name and also it was developed with the single intent of enabling me to join to certain web sites. You understand ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to obtain access.

So yeah as high as I don't like Facebook I was pretty much required to create an account.

Now right here's the thing-- a couple of weeks back I went on an evening out & I met a woman. We chatted for a bit as well as I provided her my number.

Disappointingly I never spoke with her again (as well as I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

But ... A couple of days after I just so happened to sign right into Facebook on my phone, and assumption that existed in my 'recommended close friends'?

None other than the lady I met on that particular night out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So afterwards night out she need to have looked for me on Facebook (probably to see if I have a sweetheart ... and perhaps to keep in mind what I in fact resemble).

And since Facebook does not understand who else to advise to me (because I don't have anything on my Facebook account), it's decided to reveal me suggested pals based on that has actually been looking for me.

So below's the deal.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're recommended pals won't necessarily show people who have actually been looking for you. Sure, a few of them could have searched for you however there is no chance of informing for sure.

As a standard Facebook will certainly show you advised pals based upon your passions, who your already buddies with & what groups you've joined-- among a whole tons of various other points.

However if you have not set anything up in your Facebook account, and you don't have any type of pals-- it doesn't understand that to suggest.

So it shows you the people that have actually looked for you as it's next-best hunch! Amazing huh?

Currently if you do not already have a Facebook profile however would certainly be interested in figuring out that's looking for you on there after that do what I did-- set up a blank account and also have a look at your 'advised good friends' (but be sure to review the essential suggestions below, or else it may screw up).

And if you do already have a Facebook however would certainly also have an interest in finding out who's been looking for you, right here's what you'll require to do ...

  • Create a seperate account (utilizing your actual name) and upload an account image of yourself.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Currently when individuals search for you they'll see 2 accounts turn up-- naturally they'll click on both to find out which one is 'the genuine you' ... It'll be obvious which one is your main account as it'll have buddies and updates, however cunningly you've got one more account sitting there all set to capture unwary searchers.

After that, when you prepare to figure out who's been searching for you all you require to do is authorize right into the 'empty' account and also have a look at your suggested buddies ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

Yet, take into account these essential pointers.

First of all, make use of sound judgment-- even on your 'empty' account Facebook will certainly advised some 'random' buddies, so not everybody that shows up there will certainly have looked for you ... But if someone shows up there that you occurred to fulfill that would have had no other prior connection to you (like the example I pointed out regarding the girl in the club), after that possibilities are they've searched for you ... or else I assume you'll concur that's one major coincidence.

Secondly-- do not do anything on your 'empty' account other than sign in & scroll with the list of recommended pals.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Don't look anybody, don't click on profiles-- don't do anything.

The 2nd you provide Facebook some details it'll begin using it so suggest good friends so it will become harder to tell that has actually looked for you & who's been shown there due to the fact that they're linked to something you have actually clicked or searched.

To cover it up.

There you have it-- that's precisely just how you can discover who's been looking for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most useful technique in the method, yet hey ho it works & it's the only approach I understand that does.