How to Fully Delete Facebook Messages

Over the past month two of my Facebook close friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these instances the cyberpunk picked to go through the person's Facebook e-mails to check out all of their messages and then utilize that details to message their good friends-- posing as them. I was among those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that someone can possibly have accessibility to every one of your personal discussions that you've had with friends and family, going back for many years!

Hereafter experience I decided that I wished to remove every one of my past Facebook messages so that if I was ever hacked, at least I could limit what they would have accessibility to. However I found that this wasn't as easy as you would believe as there is no global "Erase All" choice for Facebook messages and discussions. Instead, you should click right into each conversation, click on the "Actions" button, and pick "Delete Discussion". To do this for the thousands of discussions that I have actually had on Facebook over the past several years would have been much as well lengthy. However, I did locate a remarkable plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that did the trick.

How To Fully Delete Facebook Messages



The procedure is easy. Open up your Chrome browser as well as navigate to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 users and I found it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks ago, so I can extremely suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, merely authorize right into Facebook. Open the full messages window as well as click the plugin icon that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Introduce". It will delete all the messages on that particular whole web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may require to scroll down and also click Release a few times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of minutes you must be eliminate all your old conversations, and also they will certainly not reappear when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!