My Facebook is Blocked How Do I Unblock It

Unblock Myself On Facebook



My ex-spouse and I were in the middle of an unpleasant fight. We fought on Facebook the other day and he blocked me.

If I deactivate my Facebook account and after that reactivate it, will it remove the block so I can see the post once again?

To answer the inquiry above, just shut off a Facebook account that will not turn around the block that someone has placed. The only method to eliminate a block is for the individual that launched the block to release it from the end.

My Facebook Is Blocked How Do I Unblock It


You have four realistic options as far as I know:

1. Attempt to talk with your ex-spouse to unclog your account (assuming you can still contact him with various other means).

2. Produce a new Facebook account. Naturally this will not work in the long term since your ex lover will possibly obstruct the account as soon as he discovers.

3. See if among your good friends will certainly allow you to utilize his account to check your ex's messages.

4. Neglect your ex's Facebook tasks as well as deal with them in other ways.

Keep in mind 1: Facebook is preferred by customers who make lots of personal accounts, so alternative number 2 can be a little unclear.

Note 2: As far as choice number 3 is related, you only require to utilize your own judgment, whether you have to include a 3rd party in your scenario or not.

I wish this helps. Best of luck!