How to Delete All Messages In Facebook

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook close friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these instances the cyberpunk picked to undergo the individual's Facebook e-mails to read every one of their messages and after that make use of that information to message their buddies-- posing as them. I was among those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that a person might potentially have access to every one of your personal discussions that you've had with family and friends, going back for several years!

After this experience I decided that I wanted to erase every one of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever hacked, a minimum of I could limit what they would have access to. But I discovered that this wasn't as simple as you would certainly believe as there is no international "Delete All" alternative for Facebook messages as well as discussions. Rather, you have to click into each discussion, click the "Actions" switch, and choose "Erase Discussion". To do this for the hundreds of conversations that I have actually had on Facebook over the past a number of years would have been far as well time-consuming. However, I did locate a fantastic plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that did the trick.

How To Delete All Messages In Facebook



The process is basic. Open your Chrome browser as well as browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 users and I located it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks back, so I can highly recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, simply authorize into Facebook. Open the full messages window as well as click on the plugin symbol that remains on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Introduce". It will certainly erase all the messages on that whole web page. If you have a lot of old messages you may require to scroll down as well as click Introduce a couple of times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a few mins you need to be rid of all your old conversations, and also they will not re-emerge when the person messages you once again. You'll have a fresh start!