How Do I Delete All Of My Facebook Messages

Over the past month two of my Facebook good friends have had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these cases the cyberpunk chose to go through the individual's Facebook emails to check out every one of their messages and then use that info to message their good friends-- impersonating them. I was one of those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that a person could possibly have accessibility to all of your personal discussions that you've had with friends and family, going back for years!

Hereafter experience I made a decision that I intended to erase every one of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I can restrict what they would certainly have accessibility to. Yet I discovered that this had not been as very easy as you would think as there is no worldwide "Remove All" choice for Facebook messages and conversations. Instead, you need to click into each discussion, click on the "Actions" switch, as well as pick "Remove Conversation". To do this for the numerous conversations that I have actually carried Facebook over the past several years would have been far also time-consuming. Nevertheless, I did find a remarkable plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that worked.

How Do I Delete All Of My Facebook Messages



The procedure is easy. Open up your Chrome internet browser as well as browse to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 users and also I found it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks ago, so I can extremely advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, simply sign into Facebook. Open up the complete messages window as well as click on the plugin symbol that rests on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will certainly erase all the messages on that particular entire web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may require to scroll down and click Introduce a few times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a few minutes you need to be eliminate all your old conversations, and they will certainly not reappear when the individual messages you again. You'll have a fresh start!