Can I Find Out who Searched for Me On Facebook




I imagine there's several individuals around that would be pretty thinking about finding out that's been searching for them on Facebook.

Can I Find Out Who Searched For Me On Facebook


If you are among them then you'll possibly appreciate this blog post because I observed something quite cool down the other week which enables you to do just that, as well as I'm mosting likely to share it with you now.

It's not the most 'sensible' of approaches, however it works-- and it's the only technique I know that does. I know there's a lots of apps that assert they can reveal you who's been looking for you yet a lot of them are simply duff & are built with other purposes (such as stealing access to your account to post spam).

With this technique you don't require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other techniques there's no danger to your account.

Here's exactly how I discovered it.

At the time of composing this post I don't use Facebook-- I have not done so for quite a while and I don't intend to in the future.

As you can possibly gather I'm not a huge follower of Facebook, however I do have an account.

It does not have anything on it, it's simply an empty account arrangement with my name and also it was created with the single purpose of permitting me to sign up to particular internet sites. You recognize ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to get access.

So yep as high as I don't such as Facebook I was basically compelled to produce an account.

Currently below's the important things-- a number of weeks back I went on an evening out & I satisfied a girl. We talked awhile as well as I gave her my number.

Disappointingly I never heard from her again (and also I could not remember her name * whoops *).

Yet ... A couple of days after I so took place to sign right into Facebook on my phone, and also guess who was there in my 'suggested pals'?

None aside from the woman I satisfied on that evening out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So afterwards night out she must have searched for me on Facebook (most likely to see if I have a girlfriend ... and also perhaps to keep in mind what I in fact look like).

And also due to the fact that Facebook doesn't recognize that else to advise to me (since I don't have anything on my Facebook profile), it's decided to show me advised pals based on that has actually been searching for me.

So below's the bargain.

If you already have a Facebook account you're suggested buddies won't always show individuals that have actually been searching for you. Certain, some of them may have searched for you but there is no way of informing without a doubt.

As a standard Facebook will certainly show you recommended good friends based upon your passions, that your already good friends with & what teams you have actually signed up with-- among a whole tons of other things.

But if you have not established anything up in your Facebook account, and also you don't have any type of pals-- it doesn't recognize that to recommend.

So it reveals you individuals that have looked for you as it's next-best guess! Cool huh?

Currently if you do not already have a Facebook profile but would certainly be interested in finding out who's searching for you on there then do what I did-- established a blank account as well as take a look at your 'recommended close friends' (yet make sure to read the vital ideas listed below, or else it might screw up).

And if you do currently have a Facebook but would also have an interest in figuring out who's been looking for you, here's what you'll require to do ...

  • Produce a seperate account (using your genuine name) as well as post a profile picture of on your own.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Now when people search for you they'll see 2 accounts come up-- normally they'll click on both to learn which one is 'the genuine you' ... It'll be noticeable which one is your major account as it'll have buddies and also updates, yet cunningly you've got an additional account sitting there ready to capture unsuspecting searchers.

After that, when you're ready to learn that's been looking for you all you require to do is sign into the 'blank' account as well as look into your advised buddies ... Bazinga! You got them.

However, consider these vital pointers.

To start with, use common sense-- also on your 'blank' account Facebook will recommended some 'random' pals, so not everyone that appears there will certainly have searched for you ... Yet if someone appears there who you took place to meet that would certainly have had no other previous link to you (like the example I stated regarding the girl in the club), after that chances are they've looked for you ... otherwise I think you'll concur that's one significant coincidence.

Second of all-- do not do anything on your 'empty' account apart from sign in & scroll through the listing of suggested good friends.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Don't browse anybody, don't click profiles-- don't do anything.

The second you offer Facebook some information it'll start utilizing it so recommend good friends so it will end up being harder to inform that has actually searched for you & that's been revealed there due to the fact that they're attached to something you have actually clicked or looked.

To cover it up.

There you have it-- that's specifically just how you can find out who's been looking for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most useful technique in the approach, yet hey ho it works & it's the only method I recognize that does.