Whos Searching for Me On Facebook




I envision there's many people out there that would be quite interested in learning that's been searching for them on Facebook.

Whos Searching For Me On Facebook


If you are among them then you'll most likely enjoy this post due to the fact that I saw something rather cool the various other week which allows you to do just that, and also I'm mosting likely to share it with you today.

It's not the most 'sensible' of methods, however it functions-- as well as it's the only technique I understand that does. I know there's a load of apps that assert they can show you who's been searching for you but most of them are simply duff & are developed with other objectives (such as taking accessibility to your account to post spam).

With this approach you do not need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other techniques there's no danger to your account.

Here's exactly how I found it.

At the time of composing this post I don't use Facebook-- I haven't done so for a long time and also I do not mean to in the near future.

As you can most likely gather I'm not a large follower of Facebook, but I do have an account.

It doesn't have anything on it, it's just an empty account setup with my name and also it was developed with the single intention of permitting me to subscribe to particular web sites. You know ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to obtain access.

So yes as much as I don't such as Facebook I was practically compelled to produce an account.

Now below's things-- a number of weeks back I took place a night out & I fulfilled a woman. We talked for a bit and also I provided her my number.

Disappointingly I never heard from her once more (as well as I could not remember her name * whoops *).

However ... A few days after I so happened to authorize right into Facebook on my phone, as well as guess who existed in my 'recommended good friends'?

None besides the woman I fulfilled on that particular night out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that night out she have to have looked for me on Facebook (probably to see if I have a girlfriend ... and possibly to keep in mind what I actually appear like).

And also because Facebook doesn't know who else to advise to me (given that I do not have anything on my Facebook account), it's made a decision to reveal me suggested pals based on who has actually been looking for me.

So right here's the offer.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're recommended friends will not necessarily reveal people that have been searching for you. Sure, some of them may have searched for you however there is no chance of telling for certain.

As a norm Facebook will certainly reveal you recommended buddies based on your passions, who your already pals with & what groups you have actually joined-- among an entire lots of various other points.

Yet if you haven't set anything up in your Facebook account, as well as you do not have any kind of close friends-- it does not recognize that to recommend.

So it reveals you the people that have searched for you as it's next-best guess! Trendy huh?

Currently if you don't already have a Facebook account however would certainly have an interest in discovering who's searching for you on there then do what I did-- established an empty account and also take a look at your 'suggested buddies' (however make certain to read the crucial pointers below, or else it could mess up).

And also if you do currently have a Facebook yet would certainly also want figuring out who's been searching for you, right here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Create a seperate account (utilizing your real name) and also post a profile image of on your own.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Currently when individuals look for you they'll see 2 accounts come up-- naturally they'll click on both to find out which one is 'the genuine you' ... It'll be evident which one is your main account as it'll have friends and updates, but cunningly you've obtained an additional account resting there ready to capture unsuspecting searchers.

Then, when you prepare to figure out that's been searching for you all you need to do is sign right into the 'empty' account and also check out your recommended friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

However, take into account these essential pointers.

First of all, use good sense-- even on your 'empty' account Facebook will advised some 'random' pals, so not everybody that turns up there will have looked for you ... However if somebody appears there that you occurred to meet that would certainly have had nothing else prior connection to you (like the example I mentioned about the woman in the club), then possibilities are they have actually searched for you ... otherwise I assume you'll concur that's one major coincidence.

Second of all-- don't do anything on your 'blank' account other than check in & scroll through the list of suggested pals.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Don't look anybody, do not click accounts-- do not do anything.

The second you offer Facebook some details it'll begin using it so recommend pals so it will certainly end up being harder to tell who has actually looked for you & that's been revealed there because they're attached to something you have actually clicked or searched.

To cover it up.

There you have it-- that's exactly how you can figure out who's been looking for you on Facebook. No question you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most functional approach in the approach, yet hey ho it functions & it's the only approach I understand that does.