How Can I See who Likes My Facebook Page

Facebook altered the way you can see that liked your web page Before you can just click the number of likes and a popup would show up with individuals that like your web page.

This transformed as well as you require to do 2 additional actions now.

Individuals that like your web page.

1. Click the web link 'Similar to this' just listed below the variety of sort on your page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See likes' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Right here is the list of your sort in sequential order, i.e. people that liked your page most recently are first in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


View Suches As via Insights

There is an additional method to locate the people that liked your web page, using Insights. Actually it coincides means however a different beginning factor.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Now Click 'Suches As'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click 'See likes' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the Listing of individuals that liked your web page, with most just recently liked initially in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page