Delete All Facebook Messages at once

Over the past month two of my Facebook close friends have had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these instances the hacker selected to undergo the person's Facebook emails to read every one of their messages and afterwards make use of that details to message their good friends-- impersonating them. I was one of those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to realize that somebody could possibly have access to every one of your personal conversations that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for several years!

After this experience I decided that I intended to remove every one of my past Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, a minimum of I could restrict what they would have access to. However I uncovered that this wasn't as very easy as you would certainly think as there is no worldwide "Delete All" alternative for Facebook messages and also discussions. Instead, you must click right into each conversation, click on the "Activities" button, and also select "Erase Conversation". To do this for the hundreds of discussions that I have actually had on Facebook over the past numerous years would have been far as well lengthy. Nonetheless, I did find an impressive plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that did the trick.

Delete All Facebook Messages At Once



The process is simple. Open up your Chrome web browser and also browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 customers and I discovered it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks back, so I can very advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, merely sign into Facebook. Open up the full messages home window and also click on the plugin symbol that rests on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Introduce". It will remove all the messages on that entire page. If you have a lot of old messages you may require to scroll down as well as click Launch a few times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of minutes you must be eliminate all your old discussions, as well as they will certainly not come back when the individual messages you once again. You'll have a clean slate!