Who Searched Me On Facebook




I picture there's quite a few people around that would certainly be rather curious about figuring out that's been searching for them on Facebook.

Who Searched Me On Facebook


If you're one of them after that you'll most likely enjoy this blog post since I observed something pretty cool down the various other week which enables you to do just that, and I'm going to share it with you now.

It's not one of the most 'useful' of approaches, but it functions-- as well as it's the only approach I know that does. I understand there's a load of apps that declare they can show you who's been looking for you yet most of them are simply duff & are built with other objectives (such as stealing access to your account to post spam).

With this approach you don't require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other approaches there's no threat to your account.

Below's how I uncovered it.

At the time of composing this message I don't make use of Facebook-- I have not done so for quite a while and also I do not intend to in the future.

As you can possibly collect I'm not a large follower of Facebook, but I do have an account.

It doesn't have anything on it, it's simply an empty account setup with my name as well as it was produced with the sole purpose of permitting me to register to certain websites. You understand ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to obtain access.

So yes as long as I don't like Facebook I was virtually forced to create an account.

Now here's the thing-- a number of weeks back I took place a night out & I satisfied a woman. We chatted awhile and also I offered her my number.

Disappointingly I never heard from her again (as well as I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

But ... A few days after I just so occurred to authorize right into Facebook on my phone, as well as assumption that was there in my 'recommended buddies'?

None aside from the girl I met on that particular evening out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that evening out she should have looked for me on Facebook (most likely to see if I have a partner ... and possibly to bear in mind what I in fact look like).

And also since Facebook does not know that else to advise to me (since I do not have anything on my Facebook profile), it's determined to reveal me recommended friends based on who has actually been looking for me.

So here's the offer.

If you already have a Facebook account you're recommended friends won't always show individuals that have been looking for you. Sure, some of them may have searched for you however there is no other way of telling without a doubt.

As a standard Facebook will certainly reveal you suggested friends based on your passions, who your currently pals with & what teams you have actually joined-- among a whole load of various other things.

However if you haven't established anything up in your Facebook account, and you don't have any close friends-- it does not understand who to recommend.

So it reveals you the people that have looked for you as it's next-best assumption! Amazing huh?

Currently if you don't currently have a Facebook account but would be interested in learning that's looking for you on there then do what I did-- established a blank account as well as have a look at your 'advised buddies' (but make sure to check out the important pointers below, otherwise it might mess up).

And if you do already have a Facebook however would additionally want discovering who's been searching for you, below's what you'll require to do ...

  • Develop a seperate account (using your genuine name) and also post a profile picture of on your own.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Currently when people look for you they'll see 2 accounts turn up-- normally they'll click both to learn which one is 'the actual you' ... It'll be apparent which one is your main account as it'll have buddies and updates, yet cunningly you have actually got another account sitting there all set to capture innocent searchers.

Then, when you're ready to find out who's been searching for you all you need to do is authorize right into the 'blank' account and also look into your advised good friends ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

Yet, consider these vital suggestions.

Firstly, use common sense-- also on your 'blank' account Facebook will certainly suggested some 'random' pals, so not everybody that turns up there will certainly have searched for you ... But if somebody shows up there who you took place to satisfy who would certainly have had nothing else previous connection to you (like the example I mentioned concerning the girl in the club), after that chances are they've searched for you ... otherwise I believe you'll concur that's one major coincidence.

Second of all-- do not do anything on your 'empty' account other than sign in & scroll with the checklist of advised close friends.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Don't browse anybody, do not click accounts-- do not do anything.

The 2nd you give Facebook some details it'll begin utilizing it so suggest buddies so it will certainly come to be harder to inform that has searched for you & who's been revealed there because they're connected to something you have actually clicked or browsed.

To wrap it up.

There you have it-- that's exactly how you can figure out that's been searching for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most functional approach in the approach, yet hey ho it functions & it's the only method I recognize that does.