How to Delete Facebook Messages All at once

Over the past month two of my Facebook buddies have had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these cases the hacker selected to experience the person's Facebook e-mails to check out every one of their messages and after that utilize that information to message their friends-- impersonating them. I was one of those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to realize that a person could potentially have accessibility to all of your personal discussions that you have actually had with friends and family, going back for years!

After this experience I determined that I intended to remove all of my previous Facebook messages so that if I was ever hacked, at least I might restrict what they would have accessibility to. Yet I discovered that this wasn't as very easy as you would think as there is no worldwide "Remove All" option for Facebook messages and also conversations. Instead, you have to click into each discussion, click on the "Actions" button, and select "Remove Discussion". To do this for the thousands of discussions that I've had on Facebook over the past numerous years would have been much as well taxing. However, I did discover a remarkable plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that sufficed.

How To Delete Facebook Messages All At Once



The process is straightforward. Open up your Chrome web browser and browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 users and I found it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks earlier, so I can very suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, merely authorize right into Facebook. Open up the full messages home window and also click the plugin icon that remains on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Introduce". It will delete all the messages on that entire web page. If you have a lot of old messages you might require to scroll down and click Introduce a couple of times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a few minutes you ought to be eliminate all your old discussions, and they will not reappear when the person messages you once again. You'll have a fresh start!