Delete All Messages In Facebook

Over the past month two of my Facebook good friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these situations the hacker selected to go through the individual's Facebook emails to read all of their messages and then utilize that info to message their close friends-- impersonating them. I was just one of those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to understand that someone might potentially have accessibility to all of your individual discussions that you've had with family and friends, going back for years!

After this experience I chose that I wished to remove every one of my previous Facebook messages so that if I was ever before hacked, at least I might restrict what they would certainly have access to. However I uncovered that this wasn't as easy as you would certainly believe as there is no global "Remove All" choice for Facebook messages and also conversations. Rather, you need to click right into each discussion, click on the "Actions" button, as well as pick "Delete Conversation". To do this for the numerous discussions that I've had on Facebook over the past a number of years would have been much also time-consuming. However, I did find an impressive plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that sufficed.

Delete All Messages In Facebook



The procedure is basic. Open up your Chrome internet browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 customers as well as I discovered it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks ago, so I can highly recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, merely authorize right into Facebook. Open the complete messages window as well as click on the plugin symbol that remains on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Introduce". It will delete all the messages on that particular entire page. If you have a lot of old messages you may require to scroll down and also click Launch a few times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of mins you should be eliminate all your old discussions, as well as they will certainly not come back when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!