Can You Find Out who Searches for You On Facebook




I imagine there's quite a few individuals available that would be rather interested in finding out that's been searching for them on Facebook.

Can You Find Out Who Searches For You On Facebook


If you're one of them then you'll most likely appreciate this post since I noticed something rather cool the various other week which enables you to do just that, and I'm going to share it with you today.

It's not the most 'useful' of methods, however it functions-- as well as it's the only technique I know that does. I recognize there's a load of apps that assert they can reveal you that's been looking for you yet a lot of them are simply duff & are built with other intents (such as taking accessibility to your account to upload spam).

With this technique you don't need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other methods there's no danger to your account.

Here's exactly how I discovered it.

At the time of creating this message I do not utilize Facebook-- I haven't done so for a long time and I do not mean to in the future.

As you can most likely collect I'm not a large fan of Facebook, yet I do have an account.

It does not have anything on it, it's simply an empty account arrangement with my name and it was created with the single objective of allowing me to register to particular internet sites. You recognize ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to get access.

So yes as high as I don't such as Facebook I was pretty much compelled to create an account.

Now right here's the thing-- a couple of weeks back I went on an evening out & I fulfilled a lady. We talked awhile and I provided her my number.

Disappointingly I never learnt through her once again (and also I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

Yet ... A few days after I so happened to sign right into Facebook on my phone, and also guess who was there in my 'suggested friends'?

None other than the woman I met on that particular night out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that night out she need to have looked for me on Facebook (probably to see if I have a partner ... and possibly to bear in mind what I in fact resemble).

As well as because Facebook does not understand that else to suggest to me (considering that I don't have anything on my Facebook profile), it's decided to show me suggested close friends based on who has actually been searching for me.

So here's the offer.

If you already have a Facebook account you're suggested good friends won't always show individuals who have been searching for you. Sure, several of them could have looked for you but there is no way of telling for sure.

As a standard Facebook will certainly reveal you recommended pals based on your interests, who your already friends with & what teams you have actually joined-- amongst an entire tons of other points.

But if you have not established anything up in your Facebook account, and also you do not have any kind of close friends-- it doesn't understand who to suggest.

So it shows you individuals that have searched for you as it's next-best assumption! Cool huh?

Now if you do not already have a Facebook account but would certainly want figuring out who's searching for you on there then do what I did-- established a blank account and also take a look at your 'recommended friends' (but make sure to review the essential pointers below, otherwise it could screw up).

And if you do currently have a Facebook but would likewise be interested in figuring out that's been searching for you, below's what you'll require to do ...

  • Create a seperate account (utilizing your real name) and also upload a profile image of on your own.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Currently when individuals search for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- normally they'll click on both to discover which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be apparent which one is your main account as it'll have pals and also updates, but cunningly you've obtained an additional account sitting there prepared to capture innocent searchers.

Then, when you prepare to figure out who's been searching for you all you require to do is sign into the 'empty' account and check out your recommended good friends ... Bazinga! You obtained them.

But, think about these essential tips.

To start with, make use of good sense-- also on your 'blank' account Facebook will advised some 'arbitrary' good friends, so not everybody that turns up there will have looked for you ... However if somebody appears there that you took place to satisfy who would have had nothing else previous connection to you (like the instance I stated about the woman in the club), after that possibilities are they've looked for you ... otherwise I think you'll agree that's one major coincidence.

Secondly-- don't do anything on your 'blank' account apart from sign in & scroll with the listing of suggested pals.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Don't search any person, don't click on profiles-- do not do anything.

The 2nd you give Facebook some info it'll begin using it so suggest friends so it will certainly become harder to inform who has actually searched for you & that's been shown there because they're attached to something you've clicked on or searched.

To wrap it up.

There you have it-- that's specifically how you can figure out who's been looking for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most functional approach in the method, but hey ho it functions & it's the only approach I know that does.